15 April, 2012

boooooo

I am sorry for not posting as much as usual! I have been working 24/7 at my new job and just have not had time, I promise I will get back on track soon, I just need to get a couple more things sorted to do with my job (bank account, health insurance etc), and then you will be getting annoyed at me for how much i'll be posting… Jokez I don't want you to be annoyed at me. Ok anyway I am going to skype family and then go to work! I have some beauties coming in the post, including 3 collaborations so keep checking back! Cayman post sucks and takes way too long! Here is a little cutie to keep you entertained in the mean time…

14 comments:

  1. funny photo :) Enjoy your job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the job is going well! Cute picture hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love you so much. i need to see more outfit pictures of you come ON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i love yoooou more. i have some i have some!

      Delete
  4. can't wait til you return, love your outfit posts! and that cat is so cute!

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, sooo cute)
    please, check out my blog: http://wedgeofpie.blogspot.com/
    thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only just found your blog, it's wonderful, followed :D hope you start posting again soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! dont worry im back on it :) ha

      Delete
  7. too cute!

    can't wait to see you in your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete